Thread: Longest Toe Lifting???

Member Awards:
    Master Tagger
    Post Thanks / Like
    Level
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 33
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassCreated Album pictures1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Question Longest Toe Lifting???

Hi guys,

Been noticing for a while now that when the Doctor is just chilling out, both of the longest toes on his front legs are lifted, and when I touch them he seems to be super sensitive?

I know when they raise all toes it means the floor temp is too hot, but this is just one singular toe (see crappy picture hehe).
    I raised this with the vets on his check up after brumation but the vet said he was very healthy ... The Doctor also is missing a toenail from possibly getting his toe caught in something...was given an injection for that and I was told to treat with betadine if it fell off (did today)..

But yeah, what's with the raised toe?

Substrate is a combination of reptibark, sand mat and stone pavers/flat rocks for basking...pooping, eating and drinking as normal....I mean, he seems to be in good health and spirits...just wondering what it's all about!

IMG_0612.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Level
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 77
    Overall activity: 82.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    The Stooge has no damage to his toes and his longest one also sometimes sits up higher, so all other toes will be on the hammock etc and just that one will be up a fraction higher. It doesn't bother him when I touch it though, I can gently stroke it and it will sit flat with the others. I don't know if it's something to worry about or not.