Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Awake

Post Thanks / Like
    Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Album picturesThree Friends50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    I've heard lots of stories about crazy dragons up and about, but it's not even the middle of winter yet so I imagine we'll see most of them go back to sleep
    slave to all my reptiles

2. Likes briansworms liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Level
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 63
    Overall activity: 89.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Album picturesVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonlover1 View Post
    I've heard lots of stories about crazy dragons up and about, but it's not even the middle of winter yet so I imagine we'll see most of them go back to sleep
    Can you come tell that to Opie please Rick? She woke up again and headed straight to her basking spot looking up at light and I'm sure she was wondering where the heat was lol. Next day still up and trying to bask so I turned on the heat. Next day awake, basking and she ate about 8 or so woodies and since then has settled on her basking spot for the last 3 days. Not eating now and looking sleepy but not moving back to the cool end to sleep either - I don't know what to do with her - she gives me a headache so I in turn, give Craig a headache lol

4. Likes dragonlover1 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Level
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 133
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmy View Post
    Can you come tell that to Opie please Rick? She woke up again and headed straight to her basking spot looking up at light and I'm sure she was wondering where the heat was lol. Next day still up and trying to bask so I turned on the heat. Next day awake, basking and she ate about 8 or so woodies and since then has settled on her basking spot for the last 3 days. Not eating now and looking sleepy but not moving back to the cool end to sleep either - I don't know what to do with her - she gives me a headache so I in turn, give Craig a headache lol
    My girl only went down for a few weeks, then woke up last week. She spent the 1st day or so looking like she had no idea where she was, but then remembered what crickets were for. Today she remembered how much she likes dandelions. My northern blue tongue, on the other hand, has been down for months. 2 days ago she came out, lapped up water for about 10 minutes, spent the afternoon wandering around her enclosure, then went back to bed. They really are all individuals.

6. Likes dragonlover1 liked this post